Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break!

Is going to made for a tough week of training.. Girls are home, I have to work.... when will I go to gym? Run? Bike? I will have to be creative :-) Did get in a 45 min spin class this morning but I couldn't swim afterwards like I normally do. Have a lecture tonight so no extra workout tonight! Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dave on running pain free. Be careful. After a long layoff, you probably did enough. I know how sore I get even if I lay off for 4 or 5 days (of course I immediately try to run 6, so shame on me). Looks like a rough outdoor training time today and tomomorrow but looks like we can make it all up Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eric. Yeah, I felt as though I could just keep going on Sunday, but I stopped after one lap on my 3.5 mile run. Glad I did. Yesterday morning when I woke up, my leg felt tight. I think had I gone farther, I would have gotten into trouble. I also did not run yesterday or today to rest it, just in case. I'm really trying to be patient and ease back into it. I'm looking forward to this weekend. If I can't run, I will ride.

    ReplyDelete