Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well, I took Sunday and Monday off. I will HAVE to make time to do something today! Not sure how, when or what, but I must!!!!! Stay tuned!

Decided to sneak into work a little late because once the day gets going, I NEVER get away. So, I got in a 7 mile run before work! Now i can relax ;-)

3 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! I got a seven-mile run in after work, and I'm relaxing now, too.

    So, where do you stand now on your training. Since you're inside two weeks to race day, do you feel like you're ready? Did you reach your goals for training? What's the farthest that you ran, biked, and swam and how does that compare to the distance in the race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice weather has returned. I prefer it cold. You can always put more cloths on. Although I do get tired of feeling bound and restricted. Mid 40's with no wind is my ideal. But not with this cold. Am doing little better but not up to going out. Jude had her surgury this morning so today was dedicated to that. Then we got out new family room furniture this afternoon (well, most of it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! My faithful two!
    Surgery and furniture in one day??? ;-) Hope all is ok there?

    Dave, way to go on 7 miles!!! See, I told you that you would be back in no time! I could have never done that so quickly ;-)

    I have been doing the swim distance and the run distance.... The bike I have not gone more than 31 miles and the race is 56!! Yikes! But, I did what I could (time-wise I mean) and it has to be enough! (Boy I hope it is enough!!!)

    ReplyDelete