Sunday, April 19, 2009

FINALLY ON THE BIKE~

OUTDOORS on the new ALL carbon bike today!!! I did 30 miles (and kept up with my friend Dave G.'s bike group for the first 14... not sure if they slowed down for me, but I'm gonna chose to believe they didn't ;-) At least not too much!!! Anyway, the bike was great and it felt great to be outdoors and to know I could do 30 miles without too much difficutly! Still can't believe I am doing 56 in 3 weeks, but I will do the best I can!!!!!

Eric, hope you snuck one in before clothes swapping.... And Dave, congrats... up to 5 miles already is awesome!!!!!!!! I thinkg you will be "back baby" in no time!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Did you find that there's a big difference between your new bike and your old "lead sled"? I would imagine that there is a huge difference. I'm looking forward to getting our bike group up and running soon, so let me know if you want to ride sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE difference...Yes!!!!!! I do want to ride! I actually ran into Jeff on Appleton on his way out for a ride as I was coming back yesterday! Yes, lets get some rides going again! Next sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you will be in the pool today. An inch to an inch and half of rain predicted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday should work for me. Pick a time and place to meet and send out a mass email to the group to see if anyone else is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got nothing done today.... Had to give a presentation for the city tonight... no exercise time! Sunday ride??? I will rally the troops!

    ReplyDelete