Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last double Digit day!

WOW~ it is getting close!
Work and kids.... good thing I am supposed to taper, cause I don't have much choice ;-)
Did get an hour on the bike trainer tonight tho.... Need to swim tomorrow!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Personally, I would think that you would fall back on your Bike to the Bay experience. When have you ever rode your bike the full distance prior to the actual event? Probably not very often, but you were always able to ride two 75 mile rides without much trouble. I believe that the swimming and running portions are much more difficult, so you actually training to those distances on foot and in the pool should make you feel really comfortable with your preparation. Heck, you're ready. You said earlier that your goal is only to finish, regardless of time. You can absolutely do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dave, maintain, rest, and gather your strengh for the event. I think I am back enough to go out today and run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giving you a Cheer! I have the goal of a half ironman before I'm 50. Going to do an Olympic Distance this summer! I'm sure you will Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa:

    I can totally believe you are doing this...you are so crazy, best of strength, endurance and wont' say luck, determination to the end. We are pulling for you.

    Val-- from SPT travel--NY, see you at the Ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!!!!

    Hey there Val!!!!! Going to the Ranch in Nov????

    ReplyDelete