Friday, March 27, 2009

One and done

Only got one workout in this morning... Spin class. Planned to swim after but I need some "mental" health time more the "physical health this morning. But, I will have time after work to get in a second workout. Given the weather, I think I wil opt for run instead of swim ;-)

I DID get in a second workout... Happy hour was tempting, but I put on my shoes instead and off I went 8 1/2 miles. I must say tho, I struggled today. I was getting a blister on one foot and just overall, I didn't have a "rhythm" to my stride... but, some days are like that... Thats when you are teaching yourself to keep going ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Glad that u got out yesterday. It was so great in shorts and one layer. Today is a little more dreary but I think I can make it. I am set up for a real solid month if I can finish it off these next few days between raindrops. So, where are all your blogger buddies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a running fool! Did you get out in the rain? Or clouds, actually ;-) I don't know where all my buddies went... they are deserting me as the time draws near!!!!! But I still got you ;-) And you the only one that both post AND runs with me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete