Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally!

I got up at 5 again and spent an hour on the trainer at home! I needed to do something RIGHT to feel better! I should be going longer and further now, but, I am a single mom with 2 jobs... I can only do what I can do. The victory is in the attempt, the joy will be in crossing the finish line!!!!!!

7:00PM UPDATE I got in a 7 mile run tonight.. although I can barely type this cause my hands are frozen... Didn't take gloves STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So far there are 906 entrants to the CR (Tom Carper's name doesn't appear yet, 907). There are 23 (24 when Carper enters)entrants in the 60 - 64 category and last year to place in the top 5 I would need to run a 1:49. On a good day, healthy, I might challenge that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed! Ihave never gotten uner 2 hours (actual 2:09) but Dave is trying to convince me I can! Not this year !!!!!

    ReplyDelete