Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More bike time

Got in 70 mins on the bike yesterday (monday) and tried to get on the treadmill, but "mommy" duties called after 16 mins. The workouts need to get longer, but my time seems so limited. I am losing motivation.... getting to be too much!!!!
I AM going to do this tho... I AM!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Alright, U have 1 good week to get some miles in on the road. Forget the tri for now, focus on March 15. Thursday you need to get outside and get road time. Then u have 7 days for good training then back down for Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what happened to your buddy Dave? I don't see him on the list of bloggers. He drop out?
    Weather is supposed to be 60 by Saturday. No excuse for not getting some road miles. You need sunshine, not flouresent lights.

    ReplyDelete