Like duh...! You can always take them off but you can't put them on if you don't have them! About to go out now that the sun as appeared. Breaking in a new pair of shoes today (not for the CR).
*****UPDATE******* In 2009, in preparation for turning 40, I decided to train for a half ironman. The goal... simply to finish! AND I DID IT!!!! It was such an incredible experience, that #2 was supposed to be in fall of 2010. But time got away from me so i regrouped and completed the BEACH TO THE BATTLESHIP ..October 20, 2012. It was such a great race, I'm going back!!!!! October 26, 2013... 70.3 number three... HERE I COME!
Like duh...! You can always take them off but you can't put them on if you don't have them! About to go out now that the sun as appeared. Breaking in a new pair of shoes today (not for the CR).
ReplyDelete