Well, I still don't feel 100% (my thighs) but I got on the road again. 5.25 miles!!!! And I saw Dave Foxx riding his bike so I can prove 1. that I ran and 2. that he still exists
(yes Uncle Eric, I do have a friend... he is not imaginary ;-)
I can't say it didn't hurt, but it did feel good to know I could do it!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh sure, just because YOU saw me, that proves that you have a friend and I exist. :) It was good to see you. Hopefully, we can catch up with each other again real soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope your run went well. Just as I thought, there was a pretty significant headwind the whole way home from Newark to Rising Sun, so, between that and those friggin' hills, my average speed dropped about two miles per hour in the final eighteen miles. Oh well, I didn't break any speed records today, but I did ride 42.8 miles. The legs are a little rubbery right now, but that's a reminder that I finally got off my duff today and accomplished something. In other words, I feel great.
Sincerely,
The Phantom