Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Another hour
Well, I took a day off yesterday but was up at 5 this morning and on the trainer for an hour! The warm weather this weekend was a tease.. i really need to get some "on the road" time with the bike and longer than an hour. Patience right? I will get there! I am just glad I didn't turn off the alarm and roll over this morning ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Lisa, I just read your comment on our blog and wanted to respond back. I don't know how to use all this stuff that great so I hope you get this. Thanks for the encourgement and we will be checking on your progess over the next few months. We are signed up to do the Orlando 1/2 on May 17th and Marie is offically out due to neck injury. She's doing better but can't train enough before it's here. I'm still training but the long rides are not happening like they should. I hope I can do it, especially since I paid $300 for the registration already!! Keep it up-Lori (mymottoz)
ReplyDeleteAnybody up at 5:00 has my admiration. Looks like it might be mid 40's and sunny for Sunday. That would be very cool after last years weather. Let's hope. I'll pick up your number on Friday.
ReplyDeleteThat would be great if you can get my number... Can you get two more?
ReplyDeleteKevin Kennedy
Dave Foxx
If not, let me know. Kevin is running, dave is out with an injury ;-( but he might come cheer us on!!!! The weather sounds great!!!! I hope!!!