Friday, March 13, 2009

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO UNCLE ERIC.....

Ididn't get in until 9:30 last night and I was afraid that was too late to call... so I apologize :-( But happy late birthday to my Uncle Eric!! The ONE person who checks in and writes me daily on my blog!!!!! Thank you!!!!! I love the support and I love you!!!! Let's have a great run Sunday at the Caesar Rodney!!! It's so cool that we can do this together now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning I got in spin calss and 30 laps in the pool. As I am increasing distance, I am having more trouble with crampin in my left leg.... the unavoidable side effect of a herniated disc with sciatic involvement. VERY important that I train myself to swim through it... No wall to hold onto in open water!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the b'day greeting. Guess what, when picking up all the packets (yes, confirm that I have yours, Daves, and Kevin's)I spent your gift certificate from 'last years birthday'(aint' that a hoot!). Got nice pair of running shorts for the spring weather.I need to pitch some very old ones that are less then flattering for a 62 year old dude. Also went this afternoon on a botanical walk at Bucktoe Preserve just over the DE line. Great place. They have a free walk with a real botanist every Friday from 3 to 5 from this week on.

    ReplyDelete