Thursday, March 12, 2009
FINALLY a good gym day!
I actually was able to sneek to the gym between court sessions today and I got in 5 miles on the treadmill and 35 laps in the pool!!!! Quick shower, grab a cup of black bean soup (STARVING) and back at work! Felt good to accomplish what I needed to for once!!!! The treadmill was a a great interval workout alternating betwen 6.2, 7.3 and 8.4 (only a minute at a time at this high speed). Swim was good but felt a little slow... that's ok. I just don't want to sink... Speed in not my concern ;-) Maybe I can do this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just saw your blog. I will pick up Dave and Kevin's bags and will confirm via a blog tomorrow evening that I have done so. I missed running yesterday as I was using my Xmas present, the birding tour of Chester Country. Not a great day weather wise but a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteIf Dave isn't able to make it up we'll have to trun in his chip or it will cost him $30.
ReplyDelete