Sunday, February 8, 2009

WHAT WAS I THINKING

...signing up for this thing!!! I finally made it to double digits in the run... did 10 miles today!!!! But despite the beautiful weather, I fought for evry inch after about 6 miles....... And I am running 13? AFTER swimming 1.2 and biking 56??!!!!!! Can my body do this??????

4 comments:

  1. Oh, not only CAN you do it, but you ARE going to do it. We all have good days and bad. Last week, I ran 11 miles on Sunday and felt great, but on Thursday, after pretty much slacking off the rest of the week, 3.5 miles required an effort! Go figure.

    Anyhow, forget the bad days, enjoy the good days, and don't forget to rest! You need days off to minimize the risk of injury and burnout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did a good 10+ today after 7 on Friday and Saturday. I was surprised that my legs were good but it was such a nice day...hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you think of any of us in the neighborhood doing more than you? I got blisters after 5 miles yesterday and didn't do squat today...you're my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!!!!! i gotta long way to go, but I AM trying!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete